Do you want to prepare a romantic dinner on 14 February to surprise your partner? Here are the recipes for simple, delicious and healthy menu that will delight you. All amounts are designed for two people. But remember that the kitchen should suit your taste and style. If you lack or do not like an ingredient, improvises, adapts it your way.
And before you start, remember the keys to a good romantic dinner
· Play with textures, flavors and contrasts. As eroticism, appetite has to be awakened through forms, coloress, suggestive aromas.
· Flee heavy dishes (meat, sausage, spicy), recipes of his mother and fast food. Having a full stomach is not very sexy, do not you think?
It includes ingredients that are considered sensual or aphrodisiacs. In these recipes you have several, like spices, chocolate or strawberries.
Avocado and shrimp salad
· 12 prawns
· 1 avocado
· 100 g of bonito
· 1 egg
· 1 carrot
· 1 potato
· 1 tomato
· 1/2 lemon
· 1 scallion
· 5 green pitted olives
· 5 black pitted olives
· 1 Granada
· Olive oil
1. Put the fire a saucepan with water and a pinch of salt. Enter potato, carrot and egg. Cook the potatoes 30 minutes, 20 carrot and egg 12. Drain, let cool, peel and chop finely all. Put it in a bowl.
2. Peel the tomatoes, cut it into fine cubes and add them to the bowl. Pinpoints the Granada and incorporates grains. Then finely mince green and black olives and add them.
3. Then peel and chop finely avocado and add to the bowl, and then flaked bonito. Drizzles lemon and mix well.
4. Put the fire another pot of salted water to a boil and when incorporates the peeled prawns. Cook them two minutes, drain and reserve. Serve the salad with the help of a mold round hole and place the prawns on top. Remove the mold, water with oil and garnish with parsley.
Rice with vegetables and green curry
Ingredients (4 people)
· 200 g basmati rice
· ½ green pepper
· ½ red pepper
· ½ zucchini
· ½ carrot
· 50 g of peas
2 cloves garlic
· 1 green chilli
· ½ liter of broth
· Extra virgin olive oil
For green curry
· 1 g ground pepper
· 1 g ground cardamom
· 1 g ground coriander
· 1 g of fresh ginger
· Lime zest
· 02.01 g of cinnamon
· 1 bunch cilantro leaves
· 1 cup coconut milk
1. Boil the rice in a saucepan with broth and a pinch of salt. Bring to the boil, cook for 11 minutes.
2. Prepare the green curry: in a pan without oil, roasted pepper, cardamom, lime zest and cinnamon. Add the coriander seeds and ginger and cover with coconut milk. Mix well and season. Add a little salt and coriander leaves. Book it hot.
3. Chop the fresh garlic, green pepper, red pepper, green pepper, carrot and saute zucchini in a skillet with a little oil along with peas. Cook over high heat.
4. Serve the rice on a plate, add the vegetables and top covered with green curry.
Skewer strawberry with chocolate
Ingredients (for 2)
· 12-14 strawberries
· 100 g of chocolate to melt
1. Melt the chocolate in a saucepan or microwave.
2. Take away the tail to strawberries and wash them well.
3. Pour over chocolate and let cool.
4. Click each strawberry on a toothpick or skewer.
Ideal to stay wide awake after dinner …
Ingredients (for 2)
· Coffee express
· Four teaspoons of white sugar or brown.
· Whipped cream.
1. In a glass, put two teaspoons of sugar and freshly brewed coffee to fill 3/4 of the glass. Stir well to dissolve sugar.
2. Optional: add a little whiskey or rum.
3. Add a generous squirt of whipped cream.
4. Garnish with a little cinnamon (you can make a heart-shaped pattern).